<body> <body>

♥ 21 August 2004



am going blind at the rate I'm going. gonna pon band. the lao shi don't seem to like me. heCk! like I care --
ytd..almost got knocked down by a car and a bus. henG sia. (pls dont cross road with me next time) haHa.
whatever. it's not the first time anyway. !!~! :D

cool. everything's gonna be over soon. or is it not?!
mon.stats. drats. randall ong is BOUND to call me again. siCK. nv fail to call me every lesson.
worst thing ever: he likes to wear pink. bian tai..~ and his hair is like chicken. shan't say anything --

][ I don't want to be half-baked ][



___ @ 02:47!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x