<body> <body>

♥ 23 August 2004



happy! finish the project le..and my ica. nv felt so relieved. now jus have to conc. on my frontpaGe..!!
hm. today is NICE. because I saw Ally.. YJ.. UWO..LH and PZ. and hols are reaching..!! cOol. can't wait.
lol.
hm. everyday is a day of learninG. but am I learning sth? ---
today ranDall Ong called me as usual. he wore PINK--shirt and tie. gross. he likes piNk so muCh.?!
haha.
THURS..!! then FRI.!! sch for 2h onli.! shiOk. --

][ I am what I am ][

___ @ 22:51!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x