<body> <body>

♥ 26 August 2004



I do until I wanna cry liao. It's suppose to be an easy task..but the com is siao. baHz--
HOLS are here..!! Yeah. tml pon sch. gd sia. fri only 2h.. even gooder.. lOl.
got band camp.. and I didnt even know..haha.but nt going la. siAnz. nt free too.
today..went home by a long way..and was caught in the rain cos of ROBIN*(where's BATMAN?)...
yea.supposed to study..but as usual ended up slping. too tired le.
was in lala-land during BM0016 lecture. then went to watch movie in the library. cOol--


][ will it be what I had expected? ][ hope so. ][

___ @ 00:48!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x