<body> <body>

♥ 27 September 2004



feeling totally messed up. but somehow.. I saw the dim light guiding me. was feeling esp awful today. dunno what I've been thinking lately. guess I need to eat more fish--
feel as if I've just destroyed myself. but anw, shall not let it affect me too much. I am what I am.
today broke record---- fine.
not much proj to bog me down..and imagination is running wild. But I've better things to focus on to.
had the sudden urge to go Escape and play before exams. feel like screaming. haHa..
dun mind the 'roller coaster' ride in the sch's carpark, as long I dun fall off. :D.. *sat nite.

exams coming. wonders how's the grp coming along. cant wait for it to be over.

][ left or right ][

___ @ 23:30!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x