<body> <body>

♥ 29 September 2004



oohh..horrible news. got no study week. means exams are less than 2 wks time. gosh-- no time sia.
and our study grp, it's half dead? lolx. have to pia le. then still have to teach others. :x.
today was horrible. cos I hurt somebody. felt guilty the whole day. tried apologising le.. but dunno if it works. manns..feel so ashamed that I'm behaving this way!! anw, AIMA was disbanded. and gd thing GAA was disbanded too. There was no reason to hate anyone. No one is perfect--
We have to live in harmony and stay united as a class.
manns. I still feel bad. feel like a hypocrite. *gulps. Hope he forgives us?

][ sorryy ][

___ @ 01:30!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x