<body> <body>

♥ 2 September 2004



SWAN LAKE IS HAUNTING ME.. 2 ads with that sOng. what's with the TV station..? promoting Sinfonia? |||
heh. my hols are over!!only 2 days. and my hw..not donE.
I'm so not keen on the performance. was so tempted to tell Xiu that. but---
ytd.discovered sth..
History is repeating itself. I dunno if it's a gd or a bad thing.
Also, I think i"m beginning to doubt it. but I noe I shouldn't. Because it's real.


[[ なんですか。しりません ]]


___ @ 11:18!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x