<body> <body>

♥ 9 September 2004



tues: felt guilty cos I pon prac..*sorryy to someone. :x
completed my Aladdin. niccee.

wed: started our 'movie marathon'. another 2 joined in.
received a bad news. hope it ain't what I thought--

thurs: had picnic at lower peirce. I"M RED le. lol. then went AMK central to eat volcano.
Its cold and sweet. :D
experienced a 'miracle'. Its really "believed that you have received it and it will be yours" (Mark 11:24)
made it home asap.

[I've heard you today]

nxt wk. am real busy. I've got 4 projects and 2 tests to struggle with. wth-
and the projects..argh. all last minute work.
*stress.

][ Be still; I want to hear yOu ][


___ @ 23:15!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x