<body> <body>

♥ 15 September 2004



ytd prac played Legend From Yao. so easy can. haHa. probably the easiest piece ever since I entered NYPSB. bahz. then was the horrible and boring Russian Xmas. and lao shi said he's gonna play that at WMC..and Sinfonia.!! I almost fainted after hearing that. Then was impressions of Japan. cOol sonG.

today I was late for sch. stupid bus. but the lecturer let me off. :D
then we went to watCh movie again..instead of studying POA test. lol--
the test sux. I forgot to study the control account.
then Jabruno show off for his E test. whatever--
He tried to 'date' me..but in the end he went home in loneliness. haHa.
then POM all the way.

am fully booked till study wk..then hafta pia for exams. that's where all the fun comes in. :x

][ `tiredd. ][


___ @ 23:17!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x