<body> <body>

♥ 1 October 2004



I'm already planning for activities after the exams. bwahaha. already got no mood to study le.
today the SG idol results is damn unfair. jerry cant sing for nuts. wateva-- not as if I care.
as long Olinda is there. nth else matters.

the thought of quitting has been flashing repeatedly again. shld I? or not? *crossroads. maybe I shld perservere on?
I dunno what's happening now. 2.

to someone too: that's sweet... ga bete.. :D

][ missing yyou ][




___ @ 12:07!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x