<body> <body>

♥ 13 October 2004



main struggle: how to speak to her regarding that? *shrugs
today on msn.. heard abt molli's complaint to the POM tutor. Joanne's really bothered abt it. siGh--
tryin my best to make her feel better.

ok.
let's celebrate. I managed to study stats today. lol. is like today is the onli day that sth went into my head.

was waiting to ask him and waiting for her to come online..and they both didnt. wow

tmr. hope can get the things I want. I'm so in need of cash. can someone jus sponsor me?

][ dreads ][




___ @ 01:00!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x