<body> <body>

♥ 18 October 2004



yeAh. 3 down.. left POA. left with 1 day to pia for.

today's POM.. got a handful of qns I dunno how to do. heCk.
finished early.. and Mr Ho chased me out of the exam room jus as I was able to put my head on the table and slp. bAhz--.
then slowly..one by one streamed out of the exam venue.
went to Mac to discuss abt the chalet. then collaborated with angelia they all to buy gifts.
went J8 with Qiang, Boon, Kenny they all..
after walkin 1 round..finally bought sth for them.
sth "PRICELESS". they better treasure those frames..!!~!

Home. Slept.
at night played cards with my sis. my skills sux. I was like screaming away whenever I stressed her or when I win. lOlx.

Chalet is in 3 days time. ~~~

ytd SOL 1:
the lecture was acceptable..and relevant. It kind of came at the right time.
Jus when I need light, someone came to give you a torch and shines your path for you. :)
then Ps Yang Cherng start to teach. somehow..its like contradicting wad Ps Khong is sayin.
Is it? or is it not? *dunno.
I felt "diminished" after the lesson.
There's so much to do but I don't feel I'm up to it.

][ tribulation ][

___ @ 22:51!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x