<body> <body>

♥ 29 October 2004



ytd was on the verge of rotting then went out to meet e 3 guys.
they almost brought me on a merry-go-round.
finally found kenny...
pool.
*lost.
watched the Grudge.
the ending sux.
and...
it was funny..watching with them.. the 2 humjis..
next time must drag them out for scary movie.
lolx.
no offence--
went to sup opp bugis.
then send kenny home. haHa.

so happy! Father said can go for SML.. whEe.!
I was surprised when he allowed.
now it's just hoping I can get in.
i'm like competing with so many pple.
max 6. -pathetic
if can't then I have to wait for a long time for the nxt round.
*prays hard.

Nov's busy.
until I have no time for my hols.
bahz.






___ @ 13:42!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x