gallery-.
♥ 10 November 2004
days of rotting are over.
-
ytd night went back to sch for prac.
Puszta was alright. then we played e damn Russian Xmas music..
the piece itself was horrible.
boring..boring..and more boring.
then Impressions of Japan.. lao shi said that's the choice piece of WMC.
er..
FV.. it was pathetically messy.
sux la..we prac for nth.
Jan's coming..means Sinfonia is near.
11 Dec got Xmas performance at Orchard again..
next yr WMC at Holland.. if I hear correctly..
hope can.
-
today went to my grandma's hse.
so long din see her.
she was kinda 'cute'..
lols
then we did craft work.
Hee..
sense of satisfaction and achievement..
call me a genius.
I did sth for myself..and for auntie.
hope can fit. haha.
then later I went smurfing then to lala land.
-
me going out with my 'atm' tmr.
she better not fail me. haha.
fri got cell retreat at some hse..
we're gonna rot there.
- - -
___ @ 23:31!