<body> <body>

♥ 23 November 2004



went JB ytd.
was yawning all the way..
then we started shopping.
a fruitful one.. even though father was reminding me that I had many clothes.
:x
as usual.. went to Pan Pac to eat dim-sum.
6/6 stars. *yum
=)
before leaving.. we went to e washroom.
haha. we were all laughing like ding dongs in the toilet..
then I got my jeans wet.
blame it on the stupid sign and tap.
lucky there were only us in the toilet.
felt so dumb. :x
-
cont. shopping.
den home.
the road system sux.
conclusion: I love Singapore best.!!
-
jus now I was on the line with fishball.
haix. feel so bad to her.
but then.. my fault meh?
-
today O's jus ended.
finally SPICE is free.
me waiting for them to jio me out..
haha.
-
sch's starting.. hate the long breaks.
might as well pon the whole day and not come to sch.
sux.
-

][ where art thou? ][

___ @ 15:34!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x