<body> <body>

♥ 1 November 2004



whEe-
today went out with Joanne and Ling.
it was raining the whole day..and we're kinda stuck.
then we went to Meritus Mandarin.
seriously..I think there sux.
we were briefed.. and I took jab. then mazed ard.
pity ling. waited us for an hour plus?
then we went window shopping.. saw Han Ee.
then later we 3 bought bands.
cOol.
then when I reached home..after dinner,
my auntie came to visit me!
so happy..she gave me what I want, at the right time.
lol-
today's great discovery:
Leonardo Da Vinci is a FAGGOT.
my reaction was ?!?!?!?!
and Mona Lisa became famous cos pple wanna noe what is she smiling at.
The secret..: Mona Lisa..is a fusion of both sexes..so it's neither male nor female.
Haha..coOl.
and that reminds me of the bah pok we saw at Espirit today.
mann..'she' was workin as Red Earth promoter.
she can make it?!
... ...






___ @ 23:51!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x