<body> <body>

♥ 17 December 2004



seriously shld invest in 3 alarm clocks.
have been oversleeping for the entire week.
-
tmr me will be going there to be the brightest lightbulb ever ..
either that me go bouncing with fishball..
-
woot..today after doing proj..went for pool.
as usual I din play..jus sit down there and laugh at them.
I was cheering for those who can win qiang.
hahs.
then me almost kena hit by the black ball..by boon.
thanks ar..
went back for lesson..late again as usual.
-
after skl..went j8 to get the gift.
on e way heard sth and all e memories came flooding back.
things were different compared to 1 yr ago.
I dunno wad are we actually..

][ what art thou ][







___ @ 23:36!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x