gallery-.
♥ 26 December 2004
ytd had the x'mas bash at fort canning park.
TEEN LODI was better than I had expected.
the Jitter dolls were so HOT..!!
the gal in white dance till so sud..
she's my IDOL!
after that had worship and the snow war started.
we were all escaping from the stinky snow.
was deaf during the worship.
saw sammie, BX, amanda, vanessa, and e actress Catherine Tan.
the bash ended at 11pm..
June..me..shiyu..shihui..and xiang han went K-ster at Chinatown n e rest went home.
sang till 4am.
rather ex. leh.. can't believe I jus throw my cash away just like that.
blehh-
den me and xhan cabbed home..
me slept at 540am.
-
went town today again.
suppose to be out with ger and ally..
but ger bomb me.. so me bomb ally.
din really get wad I supposed to get.
sianz-
][ sux ][
___ @ 22:17!