<body> <body>

♥ 10 December 2004



ytd night was beautiful..
saw the Orion Belt.. and many other bright ones.
It followed me frm sch and all the way home.
-
today's break..went amk to celebrate yixang's birthday..
too bad auntie can't come.
13 of us went makan..then k-bOx.
it was cold and fun.
em..k lah..
as long xiang is happy.
then on e way home..auntie told me sth 'dirty', em.. and I think I've made it worse.
hahah.
-
I dun wanna write le.



___ @ 23:26!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x