<body> <body>

♥ 31 January 2005



eyes are already on e verge of closing.. yet there are so many things left undone.
but in the meantime, shall jus crap ard here first.
*I'm so sleepy.
I'm collating the surveys for e mktg project now.. which even makes my eyes wanna close.
jus becos of today me forget to bring e surveys.
stm is getting worse.. even forgot to bring e envelope.
:x
today had e bah gey lesson..boring as usual.
then went for lecture..but left halfway.
went home with xiang..
after talking to him.. I dunno wad I want now..
hahs. I feel so fickle minded.
-
this new yr sux can. so much for being 18.
and to top up; the hair spoils everything.
bahs.
if only Sinfonia could jus breeze thru.

][ knocked out ][

___ @ 23:47!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x