<body> <body>

♥ 29 January 2005



I'm sick and tired of walking to the same place practically everyday.
waiting for Sinfonia to come and go quickly.
the repertoire sux. the tic price too ex.
the waiting time in between sux too.
ytd after class, we walked out in one big bunch..
I was attacked by many ppl.. *poor shoes.
then e rest went home to slp.. while me kenny and jio were wasting our time away by taking the train to marina bay den to woodlands.
walked ard causeway..and thinking of wad gift to get for her.
den we took train baq to sch.
went for prac.
suffering from starvation.
got knocked out when I reached home.
a tired day today. dozed off in e bus..gd thing I din miss my stop again.
went jogging with jio. *taboleh tahan. my stamina's like shit.
Ran 3 rounds.. which is abt 1.2 km. then went to do e 5 items thingy.
went home to bathe.
I jus love today newspaper. I was oogling at that page the whole time.. until my mother sort of wanna giv in liao den father come and butt in.
ugh!~!!
but I still want it.
after class..pei Jack take train to orchard den me and jio went funan to look at gadgets.
I dun mind staying in that shop e whole day..
was so reluctant to leave without getting anything.
I want the creative MuVo Micro thingy.!!~!
-
had sectionals: the whole time we were practising spongebob until xiu got sian of it.
-
saw the red moon tonight! finally. din believe such a colour exist when ger told me.
:d
long long entry.. lrt's opening on sat. gonna try.
-
][ I still hate my hair ][












Can I be vulgar?
I jus wanna say: FUCK the band.
ThAnkz. I feel so much better now.



___ @ 00:31!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x