gallery-.
♥ 8 February 2005
drats*
gotta wake up early again to do proj.
yawns..
these 2 days hav been slacky.
only 1 lesson per day.
so means.. go sch equals to waste time.
-
today: went sch early for proj.
econs.. BJP were caught gossiping.
went to South to eat. saw karen.
went amk.. yea..den all headed to Joanne's hse.
dyed hair.. then project;
I was the only distracted one. me jus sat there looking at them do.
I hate econs.. dunno wad I'm doing.
then see see here and there at the Indian funeral..scare aunty..
looked at photos.. haHa..
IT WAS FUNNY!~! jus 7 months and everybody's outlook changed.
lia, jack, qiang, boon, joseph, aunty, joanne, xiang...
but then, me jus wanna highlight QIANG..
can u jus let me laugh at you.. *muahahahha.
then xiang look like boi boi.
=p
then we started chatting.. and chatting..
abt gangs.
hOme~
][ uuoy ][
___ @ 01:22!