<body> <body>

♥ 12 February 2005



sleepy situation.
trying to rush out all e projects asap..
effective and econs are darn hard to do it.
and I dun feel like doing it either.
-
today went sch..even dun feel like. abt 15 ppl turned up.
listen to teacher talk crap..& is really total crap.
she ownself nvr read instructions properly and come & tell us nonsense.
where got report max 300 words.. I dunno wad shit can u come up with.
it's AT LEAST 300 words can..
so much for being an ENGLISH teacher..
I rather have mrs wong can..
-
today after class went town..borders 1st.. then walked ard wisma.
saw jessie.. kexin.. camel? haiya..a few familiar faces.
joined jack, boon, qamarul for pool..
then na's clique came..
walked to scotts, slacked at coffee bean; then to cine for dinner.
-
didnt' get to add in. sadx.
how long do I have to wait?
`

][ high in the day; low in the night ][


___ @ 12:23!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x