<body> <body>

♥ 8 February 2005



woke up damn damn early today for project again.
but at least its finishing soon; I guess.
then the stupid lect take mc at the wrong day..
can't she like jus inform e rep earlier at least..
keep saying us then she herself nvr do that..
anw.. not like I bothered to go for her class also.
went J8 with JP.. yays.. nan de aunty wanna go..
walked ard.. yea.. WINDOW shopping as usual.
saw familiar faces..
:x
went to grandma's hse:
my 2..em wad is it called.?! nephews ba..
so so so cute.. and noisy..
I like Joel's laughter.. like giggly goat..
reminds me of moo.. she and her contagious laughter.
-
knocked out-
-
had a "nightmare" this morning. lOls.
'O'
:x




I'm so addicted to YOu.
break the ice pls..
*gulps

___ @ 23:53!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x