<body> <body>

♥ 27 February 2005



yea.came back from the chalet!
super duper tiredd` gotta repay my sleep debt asap.
-
fri: me dressed informally to sch and jack said I look like john little underwear promoter.
UGH!!`
finally all presenatations were over; though me kinda screwed up for the effective one..and we kept laughing at the video clip. hahs
after that, by right we're supposed to go jack's hse, but ended in Cathy watching 'Hide and Seek' with jack and joanne.
COOL. after so long. it was ok..wasnt as bad as wad others said.
-
sat: Coasta sands!! went to meet xh 1st then cabbed there.
was feeling sick; but who cares~
me and ally went to walk on the beach while e rest were preparing the bbq.
yeah!!~! it was a fruitful trip:
we created and found Spongebob's friends.., saw a underwear hanging on e tree..;
haha..can add into our SPA collection photos.
hehs-
ate; slack;
watched vcd; same dumb locker ghost show..
kinda freaky-
and worst still i sat beside ally. so i screamed with her. haha.
=X
slept on a squeezy bed ard 6am in e morning.
tiredd`.
then left early for SOL 2 .
it was ps hee guan. I think me and shiyu feels the same.
LOL.
-
mentally: wasnt that gd. but I'm still thinking normally.
jus hope that wad I thought will happen wont happen.
and what I want to happen will not happen also.
-

][ snores ][



___ @ 23:43!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x