<body> <body>

♥ 4 March 2005



feel so cheated;
I think i think too much.
-
stuff that are supposed to do are not planned.
-
today's access..cannot make it. Jus happy to pass that module. dun wanna face bah gey again.

aunty! why your eyes so alert. if dun tell me, the urge won't be that strong.
nvm.hope tmr wld be a better day. I hope.
=X
pigged out e moment I reached home.
I hope to have TEP in 1st sem..
...
eh, wait, ............ I dunno.

___ @ 00:04!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x