<body> <body>

♥ 25 March 2005



got totally knocked out everyday.
I LOVE MY BED!! pls come to me, baby.
-
met up with june on wed for spongebob.
finally able to catch it after so long.. crap.
i was late as usual. super late. sprint frm outram to orchard..
saw merl..angel and a familiar guy.
-
today sux. wanted to go and snip off locks of hair.. but IT WAS CLOSED.
total crap.
ugh!
-
now for BAD comments abt the damn job:
1st.. it totally sux.
just picture urself as sadako.. (the ring) climbing out of the well (desperately, i suppose)..yea..that's me.. but is the fastforward version. She is crawling way too slow.
kz..a lousy metaphor. =X
2nd: hot and tired.. making me experience grimy situations and I totally hate it.. having them when I do not want it.
3rd: transport fare is not covered. wth.
4th: working hrs sux.
5th: stress.
6th: SUX SUX SUX
7th: pay not so worth it.
8th: eating my time and beauty slp.
9th: the music is damn irritating and noisy. I rather they shut it off.
10th: there's SOMEONE whom I cant stand. can she like get out of my sight.
11th: making me wanna indulge myself for spa/massage/facial treatments. lols. can't help it.. its draining off my strength.
MASSAGE!!! ahem*

now for the GOOD:
1st: great workout! all e running could actually help in 'aborting the baby'.
2nd: toned legs..muahaha...and gd stamina..cos u gotta run frm e crazy dogs.
3rd: gain a lot of exposure and experience. get to brush on my communication skills.
4th: learned abt determination and perserverance.
5th: great colleagues.. and boss.. (:
6th: a lot of motivation and enthusiasm; that's why u feel like ur in camp.
7th: there's a pool table in the office. lolx.
-
I took leave for the whole of next wk.. I was super duper happy cos no work..jus play.
but its equally tiring.. manns.
-
April sux. hahHa. too many birthdays.
*I dunno anything.. ..

super long entry today.cos practically jus venting all the sickening things out.
-
-
-
counting down to the 2nd wk of april.**






___ @ 23:08!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x