<body> <body>

♥ 7 March 2005



This is what the Lord says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk
in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, ' We will not walk in it.'
I appointed watchmen over you and
said,
'Listen to the sound of trumpet!'
But you said, 'We will not listen.'
Therefore hear, O nations;
observe, O witness,
what will happen to them.
Hear, O earth:
I am bringing disaster on this people,
the fruit of their schemes,
because they have not listened to my words
and have rejected my law.
What do I care about incense from Sheba
or sweet calamus from a distant land?
Your burnt offerings are not acceptable;
your sacrifices do not please me."

Therefore this is what the Lord says:
"I will put obstacles before this people.
Fathers and sons alike will stumble over them;
and neighbours and friends will perish."

Jeremiah 6:16-21

___ @ 22:54!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x