<body> <body>

♥ 13 March 2005



ytd went to watch a series of unfortunate events.
its so much better than hitch, better than wad I expected.
now waiting for shermin's cousin to permit me to read Lemony Snicket's the whole series.
=X
overslept today, but made it in time for SOL.
fresh insights..though it was pretty dry for the history.
-
was so upset and disappointed; felt so cheated.
been waiting for so long..since Jan.. den u come and tell me u go liao.
WTH.
u knew I wanted to go, and u still went w/o me.
and now, I gotta wait another yr for the next IT fair.
FREAK!

][ let's fast ][

___ @ 17:13!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x