<body> <body>

♥ 23 April 2005



I miss my crazee partner..!! she seems to have disappear from the surface of the earth..
sob sob..*
so long din see her.. MIA for almost 1 yr.
-
today after service..went dinner with lotsa pple..
zijun and her sis, june, shermin, shihui, adeline and her that guy fren, joel and cherlyn..
cherlyn treat us to pizza..
cheerios to her.. (:
-
I miss joanne too!! she and her damn com..
sob sob..*
i wait for her to come online until I wanna die liao..
haix.. my photos.. ): and I miss chatting to her...
-
I miss that lame dancer too..
sob sob..*
though still got chance to meet in sch.. ):
-
I miss orientaion days.. the enthusiasm that the OGLs have..
-
I miss Lee too..!! and carris and the rest.. "dynamic".
hahs.
-
I miss going to stupid girl's hse too..
k..me think I going nuts.

][ gingerbread man ][


___ @ 23:19!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x