gallery-.
♥ 29 April 2005
the scorching heat is unbearable.
MORE RAIN AND WIND PLS.
i think it also implies that I need a HAIRCUT. (:
-
today went to sch for just 2 pathetic hours.. in which I only spent 40mins talkin inside the LT and the rest of the time outside with jqk.
wanted to pon initially but gotta see the PEM performance and look for YJ.
-
went to J8 and bought the 'thing'..
went to watch the PEM performance..
not gd lah..they were jus reading frm the scripts.
but.. at least they bother to practice.
-
waited for yj for very long.. till me, uncle and joanne were basking in LTC, enjoying aircon while the freshies and ogls were running ard sbm playing scavenger hunt..lame lor.. their stuff is so damn hard to find.
-
went to meet STUPIDs.. he wasn't serious in persuading me..
watever.
walked ard sch.. then played cards b4 heading home.
I seriously have no fate with bus..wth.
-
err...
][ wanna watch house of wax ][
___ @ 21:31!