<body> <body>

♥ 14 April 2005



went out with yihui and ally.. SPA.
went to catch 'Creep' at Lido.
GROSS GRUESOME GOTHIC .. BLOODY, PERVERTIC and violent.
no wonder its NC16!
its not scary.. but its undescribably gross.. no words can desc that.
I was jus gasping at the gruesome scenes.. so my hand was on my mouth most of the time.
and its so gross until I literally cried at one part.. -.-"..
1st time such a thing happen to me!!~!
yea.. story abit oop.. but at least I got grossed out.. so my money spent on the movie was worth it.
lolx.
-
before going into the cinema.. the uncle was asking me whether I could go in not.. i look like under 16 meh.
nehs. look young lah..can't be helped.. not like stupid yoda.
hahs.
and he was warning us that the movie is damn bloody.., and we were like "woah".
so conclusion.. that show is like bio practical.. digging out organs blahh..
eewwww..~
and btw, it has many f* words. yea...
-





___ @ 23:01!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x