<body> <body>

♥ 25 May 2005



dead beat.
today was like damn sian.
jus slack, slack and slack.
watched 'House of Fury' in FAL.
missed MM lecture.
slack again.
haix.
then went for kickboxing.
-
I was distracted.. my coordination sux.
but my punch was power.. cos i was aiming at the security guard.
he to LBL liao. can't he just close one eye.
all to blame that I din hav my admin card with me.
pfftt..
and he's new!
I prefer the aunty.. she's nice.
-
the ICAS. i dunno anything.
supposed to study and I ended up dozing off on my notes.
-
saw miaoxuan today..she was helping her aunty out at the NC seafood stall.
was like damn surprised.
and I couldnt recognize her.. until she mention my name.
blahs-

][ dunno ][


___ @ 22:53!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x