gallery-.
♥ 27 May 2005
ytd:
had EFMA test.
let's fail together..yea yea yea.
I jus screwed up on the paper.
then after sch celebrated qiang's bday.
had massive whipped cream attack at sky garden.
everyone was sticky and smelly.
then went to visit qamarul.
uncle and yameh went to rent car.
it was pathetic as usual, end up me sitting on jack on the way there.
poor qama. rest well ba.
-
went back..circling ard in the car.
-
fri: woke up early to meet joanne early in sch for 'bush hunt'.
couldnt find it anywhere.
=(
BF test: let's fail together, yea yea yea.
prepare to get a single digit.
oh wells.
(: quite happy that I din do well for both tests.
haha. madness.
-
can't wait for term break to come..even though we gotta pia projects.
seriously need a break..and catch up on my slp debt.
AND
GSS is now on..!! there's never a better time than this.
the bad thing is I'm cashless. =x
what a horrible feeling.
][ gone ][
___ @ 22:23!