<body> <body>

♥ 18 June 2005



couldnt rmb when was the last time I did QT.
I had stopped doing it for many months.
) :
had a chat.
it made me realise what had I been doing lately to salvage it.
nth.
I am backsliding while my other 2 sis are at it.
I hardly open and touch my bible..not counting service.
I even forgot the origination of the scriptures.
I'm not fearing Him.
I suck big time.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you asked for in prayer, believed that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

][ a test of faith ][

___ @ 01:31!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x