<body> <body>

♥ 6 June 2005



din blog for some time..
-
fri..went sch for awhile..it was pathetic..
a day of hustle and uncertainty..
but everything was settled in the end.
went to get my racer back before heading home to pack my stuff.
went St. Hildas to support kenny.
stupid sch.
nyp got thrashed.
-
then went off for dinner at tampines with jqk, while merl and na went home.
kz.
I want to mention sth..: I GOT BURNT BY THE CIG BUTT.
stupid jack.
hahahs.
ate then jack and I left 1st to catch the show..
was 1/2 hr late in the end. wth.
watched shows all the way..struggling to keep my eyes opened.
slept at 4 plus. got knocked out..according to jack.
-
sat: SENTOSA!!~!
met desmond. late.
then uncle drove us there.
wasnt as gd as what I thought.
haix.
did nth much..acc joanne soak in sea.. den kayak with jack.
KAYAKING IS FUN.
-
the seawater is making me nauseous.
rest before playing frisbee with kenny, qiang, SHE.
we exceeded the 15 combo,
damn..we were great. (:
-
bath time! toilet was damn packed.
so the gals jus bathed outside..clad in minimal suits and jus bathe there.
of cos there were limits.
but we felt obscene. glad the guys weren't looking in our direction.
=X
took photos... before heading back to harbourfront for dinner.
crowded. went home shagged; considering the amt of slp I had the night before.
everyone was burnt badly..except lia, von and I.
soon guys..we're gonna be roast ducks.a
-
sun: family dinner to celebrate my father's birthday.
had some dispute before that.
yea..saw some great deals.. and I can't wait to get my hands on them.
(:
now waiting for sunday lo.
(:
amen.
my hols are booked with projects.

][ tan ][

___ @ 21:17!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x