<body> <body>

♥ 2 June 2005



i'll be glad to just slack in bed whole day long.
entering to lala land even as i'm typing this entry.
-
been busy for the past few days..and for the rest of the days till aug.
this sem pass exceptionally fast.
and I'll be playing soon..and its my turn to laugh at shiyu.
haha. (:
have been screwing up at every test.
bless me.
the busy period came at the wrong time..
and I have to find time and khakis for my gss spree.
-
oh yay..sentosa's on sat.
SUN!
I want to snatch the 'look-like-shit' award from my sis.
(:
-
miss SPA.
):

___ @ 15:59!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x