<body> <body>

♥ 29 June 2005



a long and boring day ahead.
if can pon sch.. I WILL pon.
looking fwd to the end of the kickboxing lesson..
abit sian and mah fan..
make me cannot go out with ger.
manns. i miss her to the core.
(:
-
what's my life about.
I dunno. messy as usual i guess.
I just got myself into some dirt.. and got entangled into someone's life..,
which I'm not supposed to.
and I'm not getting out because, has anything started in the 1st place?
nahhs.
I dunno what am I feeling. just like that lor..
the weight has been on me for quite some time..
and few months back.. it got lighter' when I let it out at the tabernacle.
yet now.. its back.
the problem's getting deeper.. but my feelings.. not so;
since most were already removed by God.

to tell pple wad I feel is ain't easy, cos I dunno how to put into words.
unless the person has experienced it before.

I dunno what I'm thinking. or whether am I even thinking right?
just hope time will reveal everything.
let that be soon.. =

][ weights ][


___ @ 11:36!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x