<body> <body>

♥ 15 June 2005



poor eyes. wanna close liao.
tues:
went over yameh's hse early morning to do FS.
end up he slping and me slacking and playing with smokey.
head over to kenny's hse for bbq.
bday gal came over at 11.
I became the photographer of the day.. therefore got to snap some smashing gd time moments.
lucky the situation wasnt that messy.
the guys werent ard. and BJP helped lia to clean up. so we're safe.
haha.
kenny took the blame for all.
dz came..
...
bathe.ghost stories..gossip.
SHUTTER!
nahs.
slept at 4 plus.. in an awkward position.
slept the most, yet still shagged.
got repeatedly squashed by yameh..and I can't move abt..and I cant slp.
-
woke at 1 plus. ate. slack then did biz law.
sux.
went home shagged.
-
sighs. tmr needa do MM.
jus when I need my beauty slp.
):


___ @ 12:18!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x