<body> <body>

♥ 13 July 2005



have been on fire for the past few weeks..
july:
for the whole month.. me kinda
like been pmsing.
hence, I have become more violent and rough
and easily buay song.
provoke me..
sorry..
even if it means pouring a bottle of water over you
and then walked off.

or even kicking your balls.. if you're a guy.
I will not do it though...but if u dare me..
bubbye.
-
its easy to detect.
-
so today.. I was in a bad mood..
after the seminar..
practically buay song abt everything..
esp in the damn bus.
-
been hearing too much melacholic tunes.

DAMN

___ @ 23:36!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x