gallery-.
♥ 16 July 2005
ok.simmering down le.
thurs:
fun. went out with SHE.. Jack and Kenny.
to town. had KFC.
did the dare:
coleshaw with chilli, ketchup, cheese, potato,
pepsi, chicken skin, fries.
LOLS.
Jack had 3 spoons. I had 1..right?!
can't rmb.
walked ard cine and heeren.
took many pics till ken's camera went dead
before he could use it at night.
hahas.
the rest headed back for french and me home for my nap.
had the disgusting food again.
garlic bread plus tau suan plus curry rice plus egg and dark sauce..
1st bite.. sucks. then ok le.. cos taste mostly the bread.
Jack teared. aww.
I have thought of the next one le..
hehs.
today went J8..patrick and joanne.
town. saw what I wanted.
pls take out pen and paper..:
-dark green, not olive/silver haviannas sandals
-red &/ green tank
-visor..maybe adidas
-choker
-37d green shorts
just note the 1st and last option lah.
hahas.the rest i can get myself.
(:
all thanks to the trip with joanne.
may the lord be with us.
let us solve the mystery and win the mazda.
then I'll faint and sell the car..
and merry xmas to me.
___ @ 00:22!