<body> <body>

♥ 16 July 2005



today's papers:
religion.. "God is big in Singapore"
but only 14.6% are christians.
largely are buddhism.
ems..
they featured mainly FCBC and CHC.
hahas.
like wad.. FCBC how many times on newspaper le.
and me just realise Ps Khong was an amateur magician.
I'm seriously lagging.. been in FCBC for a yr already.
no wonder MOL and Spook show.. same concept.
no wonder he can do the human levitation
and etc.. better than normal magic shows.
and.. the human levitation (lifting up human)was real..
esp the curtain thingy with priscilla chained up.
-
kinda looking fwd to this yr Spook's show.
hope it will be better..
not to mention I had to sell 10 tix cos of June's blunder!
...
bahs

learnt sth from today's sermon though I was doodling.
- We cannot do great things,
but we can do small things with great love.
- Apart from me you can do nothing.
- God take away some things in our life to put in
more things in our life.
- Only "character" and "people" will last
when heaven and earth collapsed.

lolx. sth to add in my list.
adidas green jacket. guys de.
cos i think my ON hoodies no hope le.
so..can heck the visor.
I have more use for a jacket.
lols.
yea.
(: cheerios.

tmr morning..
kinda looking fwd
cos its like once in a lifetime..
my WHOLE FAMILY
go church.
hahas.
miracle.
look at my father.
think..next yr.. I can see my baptism.
...
long entry today.
happy reading.

___ @ 23:51!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x