<body> <body>

♥ 28 August 2005



Here's the joke of the day..
for pple who are down..cheer!
k.
was in friendster then stumbled upon my message:

FROM BEN CHUBA
HELLO,THIS IS BEN CHUBA, AN AFRICAN.
RESIDING IN KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.
I AM 35 YEARS OF AGE.
I SAW YOUR PROFILE AND I LIKE YOU,
SO I DECIDED TO WRITE TO KNOW IF WE COULD BE INTO A SERIOUS LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP, WHICH MIGHT LEAD US TO A LIFE IN MARRIAGE.
MY CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS +601229 99607
AND MY EMAIL IS ben_donchuba@yahoo.com .
PLEASE I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU SO SOON,
FEEL FREE TO WRITE OR CALL ME, WE CAN MAKE THE BEST OF FRIENDS.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.
I AM INTO A SMALL SCALE IMPORT /EXPORT
OF AUTO SPARE PARTS.
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO GET YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE CONTACTS
AND ALSO, IF WE MEET SOON.
THANKS
BEN CHUBA.

the highlighted part was the one that made me laugh.
hahahh
maddesst.

nowadays my seventh sense of
foreboding keeps accuring.
sux!
it keeps warning me and I'm ignoring it.
One fine example was
my handphone DROPPED while spinning.
hahas. I sensed it but I din bother to do anything.
lucky I found it.

deja vu was more often. like in the chalet:
the grp playing tai dee in room.

alright: back to INFO/TIPS.

- Very young children who eat french
fries frequently may have a much higher
risk of breast cancer as adults.
- Mood swings aren't always a symptom of PMS or
menopause. Sometimes, the brain doesn't produce
enough mood regulators called serotonin, a substance
that carries signals from one nerve to another.
Women are also more prone to other hormonal
imbalances.
- The longer you can balance on one leg with your
eyes closed, the younger is your brain!
- Exercise shld ideally consist of both cardiocvascular
and resistance training creates endorphins
that help to balance mood swings.

- For a balanced programme, you must do both
muscle toning and cardio work to burn fat.
Fat only burns in a muscle cell, so the more active your
cells are, the better fat burner you'll be.
- ABS!
Pair ab work with a healthy diet for a flat belly. So watch what
you are putting into your mouth. Diet is important.
If you have a layer of body fat covering your abs, you wont
look like a washboard no matter how many crunches you do.
Stay away from fast food and sweets.
Too many fat-laden foods will cause your system to store fat.
Instead, stick to fruits, veg, whole grains and lean protein.

5 Cellulite busting tips:

#1. Eat tomatoes and soy.
Lecithin comes from soy, spinanch and tomatoes
to help repair cell membranes.
(or take skin firming supplements)
#2. Ditch junk food.
High salt content in junk food encourages fluid retention.
Cellulite contains higher than average water-attracting
cells, so if you have excess fluid in the body, this moves
to the cells, swelling there.
(Slim women can't escape from cellulite)
#3. Drink more water. Excessive caffeine and alcohol
and not enough water will cause the orange-peel
effect.
#4. Do a coffee massage.
Place newspapers in bathroom to make it less messy.
Sit. Rub coffee grounds into skin with a vegetable brush
then roll into the skin with a rolling pin.
(supermodel secret)
#5. Cut out refined sugar.
Too much acid-forming foods make our bodies too acidic,
which upsets the digestive system and makes it less able to
elimitate waste products. Quit eating refined sugars and
refined carbs such as white rice and white bread.
Also cut back on salt, eat more veg. and drink more water.

have more sense.

___ @ 18:19!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x