<body> <body>

♥ 26 August 2005



lookin at pple's blog urged me to blog.

for the past 2 days, I've been sloggin
my heels out..bai pose at the escalator,
listening to sick Joi's song, looking at movie
reviews, and looking at women.
whoo~
hot ones, chio ones, fashion disaster ones.
-
not to mention, screwing up at times.

3 bosses; all assholes.
esp James, then the forever ask pple to stand outside
the paris hilton (that's what jack called him)..
and that ryan.

to top it up. meal sux with a bumpy ride home.

had my off today; cos i was suppose to rest before attacking
on my $100 on fri and sat. but apparently, I threw it away
for Jack's bday chalet..which was kinda..no, SUPER disorganized
and pathetic.

a pampering day for me anw.
had my hair dyed mahogany and with highlighted blonde frindge.
dun look like ah lian ok! its nice ..style!

chalet: what's exciting?
only meeting weiling.. BJP reunite!
other than that. nth. I'm even too lazy to go.
HAHs.
it just clashes with everything.

I just saved 550 bucks!
yes! but I ps von. gulps.
i'm ready to splurge. ((:

___ @ 01:41!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x