<body> <body>

♥ 28 August 2005



walked into the room and my sis said
my face looks swollen, with puffy eyes.
I looked at my reflection.
I look ...
dead.
DEAD TIRED.
manns..
the wk was torturous..with cracked heels, backaches,
stuck with some sick job that keeps me super
occupied for the upcoming days.

after a day of slacking, its the chalet at Aranda C'try club.
going back there again in Oct right?
LOL.
events ahead: Zouk, Sentosa, k, chalet.
woww

chalet..hmm..was nice to go early to help get the food.
party till late night.., and couldn't slp the whole night..
cos of some inconsiderate irritants.
hahs..not trying to be mean, but hello..
It's SUPER OBVIOUS that some tired pple are tryin to slp.
then wad, they took the pillows, make a whole damn hell of
noise and start drinking and puking.. making a mess, and
causing pple to feel horrible.
haix.pity joanne, uncle, qiang, ling..., and the rest.
it was until 6-7 plus am then there was peace.
-
peace din last long cos some bitch was ranting when I just
entered lala land.
my instant reaction was SHUT UP LAH!
and gave that friggin irritated look.
AHAHS! yes! I nvr felt so shiok!
lols
yah, I suck I know.
but I hate pple who do that while i'm slping.

went Escape early morning to play.

to suntec: spook show was abt the same as last yr.
only with a little added changes.
yupx.overall its ok.. though the situation was chaotic
and I was dozing off.

after show, rushed back for Escape!
damn excited can! until I got locked out of the room.
sianz
sorry for wrong timing ar.. but too bad.

yep..ESCAPE was fun fun fun and fun.
hahas. last time there was pathetic sec 2.
din get to sit the cadbury (inverter) and
panasonic (alpha 8) though..
sad ):
but the rest were fun. 3 memorables ones:
Flipper: short and shiok. spins and jerk.
Pepsi Revolution: spinning 360d and going 360d.
fav ride! sat the most no. of times.. and spin
and scream and almost lose my HP!
thanks to qiang.. and kenny. ((:
my hp is strong. it survived frm a mighty fall.
Haunted House: long queue.. freaky cos I walked last.
screamed like I nvr screamed before..
(am I the loudest?) LOL
got freaked out abt 4 times..
esp when that 2 FREAKS were behind me!
trying to touch me or sth like that..
AHAHS.
that's like super memorable!
I even cried! esp after encounting
the last person. that's so unexpected can.
I was laughing and crying cos I got freaked out.
thanks kenny.
AHAH!
thinking back, it was so contradictory cos I just
went for the spook show in the afternoon..
x:
returned chalet to had our dinner.
majority of us were darn shagged.
bed and bath was what I needed most.
(:

future days suck. Its all in a mess.
ON jacket! yeahs!

I'm getting sick lah. wth.



___ @ 01:09!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x