<body> <body>

♥ 25 September 2005



I just want to voice out;
regardless anyone frm the cell is reading it.

went for spiritual warfare weekend.
not because I want to, but because I have to.
Its the same with cell, service, and extras.
RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION.
there was a period when I was experiencing a dry spell..
I avoid, I tried to run away, I don't want to face it..
my "I don't feel like.." mood..
I was lukewarm then.
I felt better after the tabernacle.
but;
Recently, I can say that I'm cold.
raw. stone-cold.
esp todaY.
I looked at the words of worship on the screen,
poker-faced; cold.
I looked around..at the people,
I lost the passion.
Couldnt get myself to open my mouth.
so I just stared at the screen,
counting down to leave the place.
had half a mind to go MIA.
but;
family circumstances just make it so hard.

The road ain't easy,
I got polluted,
I got attacked many a thousand times..
Zz.

half a mind.. yea.

___ @ 12:31!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x