<body> <body>

♥ 4 September 2005



OH MY GOD.

I miss my FREEDOM.
I miss my BED.
I miss my TV.
I miss my beauty sleep.
I miss my SLACKY MOMENTS.
I miss my GIRLFRIENDS.
I miss my SPA SISTERS.
I miss SHOPPING.
I miss BEING LAZY.
I miss the UNEMPLOYED TIMES.
I miss school.
I miss my REGIME.

I felt like I'm trapped in a cage
ever since I have been working..
Stuck up at cine.
standing, watching, posing,
stoning, distributing..
DISTRIBUTING:
I get to meet all sorts of pple.
esp nice ones and pretty ones.
(:
(no yan ones cos I dun look at guys).
Some nice pple.. they just made me touched.
AHA.
-
this job..is interfering my lifestyle..and regime.
ugh.
I'm suffering frm dehydration, cracked heel,
body aches, irregular slping hours, and soon..
gastric.

today started my 2nd job at tiong bahru.
higher pay with slackier moments.
the only bad thing.. I don't really click with the pple
there cos got generation gap.
and its about MOONCAKES!
what does it mean?
CHINESE! I have to converse in Chinese
most of the time!
now, that sure sucks.

tmr got work. shucks.

___ @ 00:09!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x