<body> <body>

♥ 29 September 2005



Rain outside my window pouring down

what now, you're gone, my fault, I'm sorry

feeling like a fool cos I let you down

now it's too late to turn it around

I'm sorry for the tears I've made you cry

I guess this time it really is goodbye

you made it clear when you said

I just don't love you no more

----------------------------------------------

dug out my private book.
read past entries.
looking back how much I grew,
my enthusiasm (that has died down),
my passion, feelings, emotions..
little things that makes my heart thumps..
how much I faltered.
Zz. Life ain't easy.
but that's the path God paved for me. :

I've lotsa things to blog..so spare me.

ytd acc joanne to get her shoes.
Zz..she carried bags of shoes home.
Hahs.
met up with SPA for "Corpse Bride".
DARN.


Reasons to catch the must-watch movie!!
>> A Tim Burton's production
>> Johnny Depp's way cool.
[ catch charlie and the choc factory and you'll
agree on the 1st 2 points I've made.]
>> witty; be it in speech/songs/animation.
[they are drawn inproportionately]
>> classic love story.
>> touching..
>> gist of the movie is easy to grasp.
>> simple plot, yet enthralling.
definitely for entertainment for all!
>> OST is great.. compared to charlie & ...
>> I love the piano part. melodious & enchanting!

I give it 4/5 stars (:

SPA was walking ard aimlessly after that.

bumped into Veron and Johanna. :x

had a weird dream.
Zz. dreamt that kenny was alright..
and really.. he's okayy now.
hahS.
then I was leading a married life.
How untrue! when I forsee my future as a spinster.
Zz.


][ never right ][
equivocation;
that's the purpose of my blog.


___ @ 17:26!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x