<body> <body>

♥ 20 September 2005



yay!
I'm happy that I can be lazy.
suppose to go for interviews..but I'm friggin lazy!
everywhere its so out of the way..
orchard towers and beach road.
Zz.
I'm so only interested in the promoter job
at taka..
CHOCOLATES!
Gee.
allow me to be shortlisted..but FAT HOPE!
It excite your senses, then temptation arises,
which may lead to occasional indulgence or
hard core determination of self control.
:x

In need of cash.
what's more, exams are almost done..
which means more hang outs!
my spastic sisters..
my ex band mates..
ger..
khakis in pubbing,clubbing, shopping.
Zz.

been weird.
spirtually aroused..and worldly polluted.
struggling? with the flesh.

Zz.

ytd was reading up past mags.
dunno what's up with me. gawd.
thinking back:
I was once naive, ignorant to the world,
born and lived by the silver spoon..
till now.
Bistro is a fine eg.
hypocritical..backstabbers..
I don't like it. the job sux too anw.

Zz.



___ @ 14:14!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x