<body> <body>

♥ 29 October 2005



everyday; up early to sch. TEP-slacking,
home/out.
the same robotic routine.. but still..
it fagged me out.
-
review for the past week..:
wed: headed down to Shiseido Beauty Studio.
Zz. I was the youngest there!
but nevertheless.. I think I learnt sth?!
hahs.
not used to being looking like that.
I spent the remaining hours looking like a freak.
caught Flightplan after that.
plot was so-so. It was the twist that
caught everyone on.. just as where the climax escalates.
not bad though.
fri: celebrated angel's bday at Galilee.
a memorable day for US.
each of us had to do stupid stunts except qiang.
he's the ultimate winner and the bday gel
was the ultimate loser.
3 bday celebrations at the same night.
I guess it was also memorable for the other black guy.
:

been pondering about the same thing..
and then the shock came when I reached home.
Zz.
and becos of that, my mother broke down.

I'm not doing anything.. She's wrong, but I'm still shielding her.
I thought of letting her play for awhile
and then she wld die down in the future.
but then it seems not.
I dont wish to comment..
I just hope it does not worsen.
wake up!
I dont wanna see anymore dragonball or
anything else worse that than slping beside me.

][ darn ][


___ @ 14:27!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x