gallery-.
♥ 18 October 2005
had a eventful week.
sat: met joanne. met von.
shopping as usual.
haHs. its sth that I'll nvr stop doing!
yeapps, then met up with XXX
and off we headed our long journey to tanglin
from orchard.
perspiring like mad when we reached there.
but nevertheless, it was so fruitful!
a great workout+ getting prettyy things + spending $$.
Zz.
am satisfied with the stuff that I bought.
reasonably priced.. after haggling.
(: nth could have make my day better.
sun: not sure if they're still heading to my hse..
but still, after much hesitation..
I decided to pack my room.
LOL. but only the study table.
big improvement le. the rest.. start of next sem ba.
hehs.
had a mini bbq/grill + red wine for dinner.
pathetic red wine..but I still enjoy it.
ytd, unfortunately was the 1st day of sch.
and definitely if you ever notice.. I'm always late!
Zz.
gd thing we can blame on the machine which
denied our access to the centre.
quite ok with the stopover.
after sch headed town.
bing bang boom was fun.. and so is at Marche.
Jack and I were the ultimate winner for that till
they change to hai dai..
which killed both of us.
Zz. fun; nevertheless.
today..2nd day.
DRATS. i was late again..for 15 mins.
thanks to my lenses and angel's documents
which made me ran back when I was heading to the bus stop;
and she told me it aint urgent.
Zz.
10 hrs of flexi-leave in 6 months..
well I believe I can maximise it to the fullest.
no worries mann.
okayy, the end of my boring life.
been pmsing lately..
I dont' wanna be provoked..
so don't lose your brain cells by threading on my toes;
which I forsee it will happen in the upcoming sun.
darn!
I'm still hearing things that I dont wanna hear.
][ what I dread is back ][
___ @ 22:31!